Friday, June 17, 2011

Uriah 'Eep Sends Letter on the Humility of the WELS Grads.
Ski? Glende? Patterson? Jeske? Kelm? Mueller?
Gunn? Hunter? Doebler? Olson?
Radloff? Valleskey? VP Huebner?

If drinking and decrepitating earned academic credit, they would all have DMins.



Although there has never been any interest in my well-being from the Synod since I left, there is still a strong interest in my capital.  Missouri hounded me for a week and when I didn't answer sent me a letter requesting money for their Seminary in St. Louis.  (I left in 1996).  WELS doesn't call, but the dumbed-down pleas for my living stash and a ghoulish interest in what I leave behind is relentless. To paraphrase my hero Superjock Larry Lujack: "If I have but one life to live, I'm sure as HELL not gonna give it for my Synod." 

Attached is a letter stressing the humility of this year's graduating class at the Sausage Factory.
Permission to print

Jim Becker

***

GJ - I had to dab my eyes a bit when I read the letter. Only a man with a heart of stone could read that letter and not be moved...to gales of laughter.

  1. This seminary approves the feminazi-Adam-as-a-myth NNIV.
  2. They have promoted Fuller doctrine for decades.
  3. Their faculty, even their former president, are Fuller-trained.
  4. They train their students to plagiarize false teachers and lie about it.