Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Breaking News -
Mark and Avoid Jeske Goes
Full-time at Time of Generic Grace

The supernatural glow is Enthusiasm.
DP Rutschow is in charge of Jeske's discipline, i. e., protecting him.



"Not that Word and Sacrament are ineffective in incorporating new souls into our fellowship. Not at all! But according to some serious Church Growth studies, as many as one-third of the people gained for protestant church membership today do not feel they really belong."
David N. Rutschow, The Evangelism Life Line (WELS), Winter, 1985, p. 3. WELS DP for Southwest Wisconsin, perhaps the most loosey-goosey district of all, perhaps even worse than Englebrecht's Anything Goes District.

THIS JUST IN, DATELINE MILWAUKEE:
07/11/11 - WISCONSIN EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN SYNOD - 11:53 am

P A S T O R C A L L R E P O R T
07/05/2011 through 07/11/2011


Schaefer, Rev William J I -VSt Marcus - Milwaukee WI - 06/22/2011
Associate Pastor Call

I understand that W. Schaefer is the son of Jeb Schaefer, CG Enthusiast editor of The Northwestern Lutheran. Good Ol' Jeb was Mischke's enabler and PR agent. Jeb bragged about the pan-Lutheran Shrinker conference at the same time that Wayne Mueller denied in print that WELS had any Church Growth at all.

W. Schaefer will be the Executive Pastor of St. Marcus, because Jeske has become full-time at Time of Generic Grace.

How can anyone administer pastoral discipline to someone who is no longer a WELS pastor?

YOU DON'T OWN ME - Apologies to Leslie Gore

You don't own me, I'm not just one of your Luther'an toys,
You don't own me, don't say I can't go with Babtist boys.

And don't tell me what to do,
And don't tell me what to say,
And please, when I raise funds from you
Please put me on display, 'cause

You don't own me, don't try to change me in any way;
You don't own me, don't tie me down 'cause I'd never stay.

Oh, I love to tell you what to say,
I love to tell you what to do,
So let me grow the Jeske cult,
That's all I ask of you.

I'm bad and I love to be bad
I'm free and I love being Me,
To live my life the way I want,
To say and do whatever I please

A-a-a-nd don't tell me what to do,
Oh-h-h-h don't tell me what to say,
And please, when I raise funds from you
Always put me on display.