Monday, June 11, 2012

Typical Appleton Post - UOJ Plagiarists Who Defend UOJ Plagiarists

I cannot find a citation when it is in 14 point Arial.
I graduated from Mequon,
and I STUDIED GREEK!
 

Anonymous said...

LOL.

Did you see Jackson explode?

It is ok for Jackson to post texts on his blog without citing their source, where he got them, what translation they are, etc. It's ok for Jackson to copy and paste huge chunks of materials from other blog sites with no credit to them.

But not anybody else.

Oh, silly Greggy.

Funny, funny stuff.

June 11, 2012 3:46 PM


The citation is cleverly hidden on the bottom line of the graphic, above. I often link the Luther/BOC material directly with a URL. That is not necessary now, since they are all linked on the blog, from the same, easy-to-find table of contents.

I will link that here, because Fox Valley WELS guys can find their Groeschel but not their Book of Concordia (sic).