Monday, November 9, 2015

No One Meets a Deadline - Whether Finishing Books or Software.
The UnFaith of Stephan, Walther, Otten, Webber, Flo, Pieper Inc, McCain, Cascione



Another writer said, "I am not meeting my book deadline." I said, "No one ever does, whether in books or software." However, deadlines do give a proximate time of completion.

My easy month turned out doubly-busy and physically challenging. Now I have a double decrease and can finish The Faith of Jesus: Against the Faithless Lutherans.

I really enjoy the final stage of editing, because I can add footnotes, fix problems, and make the book more readable. But it takes a lot of mental energy and some physical energy as well.

The anger eruptions at SpenerQuest encourage me. The more they expose their foolish false dogma, the more people wake up to the real meaning of their code language, designed to fool people into thinking they really do teach justification by faith. "I used the word faith, didn't I?"

Objective Justification = saved by grace through faith = God has forgiven the entire world, without the Word, without the Means of Grace, without faith.

Staggering Biblical stupidity,
but Robert Preus repented in Justification and Rome.


LCMS Brief Statement - oops, forgot Romans 4:24, Romans 5:1-2:

Scripture teaches that God has already declared the whole world to be righteous in Christ, Rom. 5:19; 2 Cor. 5:18-21; Rom. 4:25;

In fact, they glory in everyone forgiven and saved without faith and attack faith as a work of man.

Is faith a work of man? Really?