Thursday, September 15, 2016

Liberalism: Its Cause and Cure - Kindle, New Printed Version, and Author's Prices for all Books



Pastor Jackson,

Greetings to you. I have a couple questions about your newest 25th anniversary version of the Liberalism book, presently available on Amazon.

Are you planning a Kindle version?

How many copies are required to buy them directly from you at the $4 price?

I am in the process of reading Catholic, Lutheran, Protestant and find it excellent. I wish I had read it much earlier -- I'd have been strengthened and better prepared to make a defense of my faith.

Thank you.


In Him who saves us,



Answer

Thank you for your kind words.

Here is the Kindle link for Liberalism: Its Cause and Cure, but the page includes a price for the used copies - way up. The new printing is not so expensive!


I will send books at the author's price (any number above 1) to those who want them. There is a vast difference between the author's price and retail, so I would like to facilitate distribution rather than make a few more dollars. 

Most of my books have an author's profit (retail version) of $1 - same with Kindle. Obviously, Amazon takes a big chunk for itself, but the service is very handy for someone who wants to write without tying up thousands in print costs.

Gregory L. Jackson Author's Page on Amazon.

Everyone who clicks the link above will help raise its rank on Google.