Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Logging In May Help the Internet Worship Services




Grey Goose reported that logging in improved the quality of the service. You might want to establish an identity with Ustream and log in each time.

To log in the first time, go to:

http://www.ustream.tv/

Click on sign up, which will take you to the sign up.

Pick a user name and password. I click the remember me box when I log in. Then the cookie remembers the user name/password and logs me in, which I have to do to broadcast.

I am guessing that a log in is rewarded with better streaming because they want to track users better for ad revenue. Don't worry, they can track you by Internet Protocol address anyway. If you do not want to be tracked, move to a cabin pickup in the state forest near Sedona and use cash at all times.

*Grey Goose remembers when logging in meant tossing another log in the Franklin Stove.