Sunday, April 4, 2010

WELS Still Defending Their Gay, Illegal Video





Aaron has left a new comment on your post "MLC's Video Alive on Facebook":

This video was made to have a good laugh. A homecoming video. For fun.


I'm the dance instructor, and I approved this video.


***

GJ - Do you remember all the threats about legal action because I PhotoShop and copy some blog posts (with credit)?

The fun-loving future ballerinas stole the Miley Cyrus song and used it in their video, without permission. That is a violation of the law. Miley Cyrus and those who own the rights to the song have a legal right to sue the students involved, Martin Luther College, and the Wisconsin Synod. I imagine the school officials are also individually liable, since they condoned the showing and posting of this video, which remained on YouTube a long time, surfaced on many homosexual sites, surfaced in Europe after it was "taken down," and appeared again in Facebook with its own fanpage.

The video itself was almost a frame-by-frame copy of the homosexual video from the Fire Island Pines.

WELS people always lie their way out of situations, and the MLC boys did not disappoint. They tried to claim they did not know Party in the Fire Island Pines was gay! Har, har.

Here are some quotations from their Facebook page, which has 1300+ fans, many from WELS schools:

Jennifer Hopp whoever LOVES this video, COMMENT HERE! GO PARTY IN THE MLC!

March 28 at 8:03pm · Report
Kati Buckley

Kati Buckley I loved this video! I went to show it to one of my friends and it was gone =(

March 10 at 8:27pm · Report
Jenny Fox
Jenny Fox
I know! It was so funny! I got to see part of it in person though :) Go pep rallies!
March 10 at 8:38pm · Report
Hannah Katt

Hannah Katt you guys gotta bring this video back! All of us here at my school love this video!!!

February 8 at 10:06am · Report
Elizabeth Jarvais

Elizabeth Jarvais Hey guys, I am wels and went to a wels school, I, along with every other wels member I know who has seen this video really enjoys it, and does (sic) not think that it is a bad reflection on our synod. Keep up the great suff (sic) and positive attitudes guys! You brought a smile and a laugh to so many people! I'd hug you if I could!

January 31 at 4:08pm · Report


Gaydar was installed at MLC,
thanks to a generous grant from Thrivent.
The MLC boys did not know they were plagiarizing a gay video!
They did not know they were plagiarizing!
They did not know that stealing was against the law!