Saturday, August 28, 2010

Shrinkers Scared into Using Blocking Service




A WELS member has informed me that the Shrinkers are using a paid blocking service on the Net, to keep people from reading about them from Google searches.

The service must be doing a whale of a business, because all the Shrinkers covered frequently are blocked (images and Ichabod links) - about 90%, according to my IT department.

Last year I heard about people bawling all around WELS. No matter what search they did, Ichabod came up first. In fact, I saw that happening as I did research with Google. I was the first choice on any given Lutheran topic. I was the source for graphics too.

If you think someone is pulling my leg, I can quote the fake Ichabod blog where that very service is named, promoted, and linked. In contrast, they dare not link me or quote me because I can refute the Shrinkers so easily. Anyone with an IQ above room temperature can, so that is no boast.

Fear is the reason why they are spending money to keep off Google, where the proof is quoted and linked, even if the links mysteriously disappear. Fear comes from their lack of faith.

Too late for blocking, Church and Money Changers. Everyone is finding out how millions of dollars were wasted, how Lutheran doctrine was attacked, how New Age paganism was advanced by your scrofulous friends.

Instead of fixing the links, you should have corrected your doctrine.

PS - My idea. Instead of paying $20 a month to block Google, why not pay half that per month to keep me from writing? I will call the service skeered_of_ichabod.com.

Phone call. My attorneys - Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe. Just a minute. "OK, hold on guys. I understand." They said that my idea would be prosecuted under RICO, FERPA, HIPAA, and UGMA.

Mrs. Ichabod added, "Those yahoos would couldn't finance a trip to Hooters, let alone a monthly service, unless they tapped their congregational budgets, three foundations, Thrivent, and synod subsidies."