Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Church and Changers - Small Potatoes



Be thou continuously busy, pew potatoes and tater tots, making disciples who make disciples who make disciples, who...where was I?



Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1.
Mocking the "Means of Grace?" From: brianandtracey tds.net

Message

1.

Mocking the "Means of Grace?"

Posted by: "brianandtracey tds.net" brianandtracey@tds.net   brn_lmp

Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:40 pm (PDT)



It is with the utmost humility as a recovering pew potato that I make
the attempt to serve Jesus daily. Remembering my Baptism I take off
the old and put on the new. It is only God's Mean's of Grace that has
fueled, inspired, and strengthened my faith through my 11 years of
service to God on a lay-level.

Ephesians 2:15
For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good
works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Adding to the list of accusations like "self promoting, self ordained
will be added to the list. God knows what's in my heart, and test's my
efforts for lay driven ministry. It's my personal opinion that Pastor
Jeske isn't afraid of letting go of "control."

Psalm 139:23 23 Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know
my anxious thoughts.

God Bless
Brian Arthur Lampe
***

GJ - Rev. Brian is guilty of Icha-peeking.