Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Joe Krohn Gets It Right



Joe and Lisa Krohn, Easter, 4-23-2011


Pastor,

Have a blessed Easter.  Thank you for continuing the cause in true Christian faith and what it means.

As I read your Good Friday sermon, I couldn’t help being struck by the irony of those who are proponents of UOJ.  They are all about Grace, Love and un-conditional forgiveness, but will turn on a dime and vehemently demand repentance from you if you even feign sinning against them.  They are blinded by their own sanctimonious piety.  They fail to realize you are beating them at their own game.

I have been going back and forth with emails this past week with members of Holy Word as well as Patterson.  Patterson is really in a tizzie about you and my association to you.  He keeps bringing it up when all I want to do is talk about scriptures.  I urged him to contact you as I have done if he is having issues.  Just curious if he ever did.

Blessings,
Joe

Parlow, Jeske, Kelm, and Patterson -
the Jelly-Tele-Tubbies who run WELS.