Thursday, January 28, 2016

God Is at Work through the County Fair - Says WELS.
Highly Recommended by the WELS GLBTQ Forum.
Hochmuth Arrest a Shock to Schroeder

JP Meyer was right about one thing.
Lenski said as much about the same passage.
4,000 balloons given away! - Think of that.
WELS put a smiley face on their sourpuss image - for a moment.


Ever find yourself singing the WELS connection theme song to yourself? I know I do. Fortunately its on YouTube (though not the circa 1990 version that I long for).


6 people like this.
Comments
Sarah Nell People never believe me till I show them smile emoticon
Colleen Werner I like changing it to "run from the WELS"
Jeff Schmidt I like the ever so subtle tribal feel of this version. Just "exotic" enough without scaring away the fan base 
Joe Kolbow It represents our sinful nature.