Thursday, June 2, 2011

Timothy Drawing a Blank, Complains about Being Quoted When He Encourgaged Sharing His Magnum Dopus




Timothy Blank (Timothyblank)
Intermediate Member
Username: Timothyblank

Post Number: 425
Registered: 11-2004

Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 5:54 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post


Wow, Mr. Jackson has added my name to his list of violations of the 8th commandment. A "UOJ stormtrooper" and a "fool." He even posted a fine letter I wrote to a fel (sic) (that apparently shared it with him):
http://ichabodthegloryhasdeparted.blogspot.com/201 1/01/blank-clc-uoj.html

Timothy


Donald Kirchner (Kirchner)
Senior Member
Username: Kirchner

Post Number: 2914
Registered: 11-2001

Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 8:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post


...that apparently shared it with him...

You should mention that you did add a postscript to your letter: "You are free to share what I have written with whomever you wish."

***

GJ - I wonder why it is a sin to publish something that should be shared with "whomever you wish." I was discussing this issue when I was in the CLC (sic).

Another question is - what is this enormous list of Eighth Commandment violations? Someone who makes an accusation like that--on a public (if seldom read) forum like LutherQueasy--should back it up with facts. Otherwise we might think Bland is another sob sister.

I can tell the readers this - he has never written me directly or sat down and held my hand while telling me my faults. (I am glad for that.)