Thursday, April 26, 2012

LaughQuest Hypocrisy about McCain's Plagiarism

In Honor of Walther's 200th birthday - another cover-up.


Maybe my eyes have failed me. I looked several times on LaughQuest for Paul McCain's link to Cyberbrethren, the post where he copied verbatim from the Catholic Encyclopedia.

The Cyberbrethren post is still up.

Where are those bullies and thugs who beat up people who stand for justification by faith? They have no shame in their attacks on anyone who does not follow the unwritten rules of their little club.

I never saw a more maladroit bunch of misfits and misanthropes. They were all over me about graduating from Notre Dame with a PhD in theology, until I listed all the Ft. Wayne faculty who did the same thing. Not one of the LQ regulars has a graduate degree. They think an MDiv from a parochial school is a big deal.

Some people call the behavior at LaughQuest a symptom of the Imposter Syndrome. They want to be bigshots, as long as they do not have to do any work. They have the typical characteristics of the false teacher, which I am going to illustrate in the near future.

Summary: LaughQuest is against promoting Roman Catholicism, unless one of their inept members does it himself.