Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Scott Jungen Is a Prophet


"I love the smell of blown up blogs in the morning.
It smells like...victory."


Scott E. Jungen has left a new comment on your post "Brett Meyer Answers":

Wow! Did I call that or what? A blog down in a day. Is that a record? Gee, I was hoping to end up like Church Lady, Brett Meyer and bruce-church. Now my chance is gone.

Scott

---

On June 21, 2010, less than 24 hours ago, Scott wrote:

Scott E. Jungen has left a new comment on your post "The Gnats Are Swarming Again: Shrinker Drama Queen...":

I think we have another sputterer here! I notice only 1 person has commented, and that person disagreed with him. He has no followers. It was about as lame as the MLC video. I don't think he's long for the blogosphere.

Keep up the good work Church Lady!

***

GJ - Four blogs have been set up to rage against my poor, feeble effort. Four blogs are down hard. All of them have been UOJ and Church Growth.

My secret is using the Sword of the Spirit while they try the heel of their boots.