Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Comments about Comments



rlschultz has left a new comment on your post "Stop Being a Bridesmaid in Blogging":

My comments have always been posted here. There were many instances where a comment was posted individually. When I go back and look at them, I sometimes think that the idea may have been a bit incoherent. I am glad that my comments are always unedited. I do not have the time to visit too many other blogs, only to have my posts be sent down the memory hole. This is not about anyone's soapbox. Ichabodians prefer this site because we are treated fairly here. The synodical muckety mucks are getting their comeuppance. If they would have engaged in honest doctrinal debate, they would not be in the pickle that they are in now.

---

WELS Pastor Joel Lillo, Fox Valley has left a new comment on your post "Stop Being a Bridesmaid in Blogging":

You haven't published one of my comments for months. I feel you may be blocking them.

***

GJ - Joel, you have been sending the same comment for five years. It has to have some originality.