Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Stop Being a Bridesmaid in Blogging



I learned early that all my comments could be wiped out. I posted on Free Republic that George W. Bush had advanced the liberal agenda on many different fronts. The moderators booted me and erased every post I had written - very 1984.

Subsequently, the site admitted that Bush betrayed the conservatives many different ways. Therefore, I decided to stop wasting time composing comments that would be wiped out on a whim. I began blogging on my own.

Facebook comments disappear quickly, so why waste time debating with people who have no knowledge of Lutheran doctrine? They can easily erase comments they do not like and often expel people from discussion pages. 

The Intrepid Lutherans decided certain people could not even post comments. Paul McCain only allows people to flatter him for copying from The Catholic Encyclopedia.




At Steadfast Lutherans, Mr. Whipple and his pussycat refer to justification-by-faith Lutherans as "morons." Mr. Whipple got rid of the Darwin Schauer discussion by erasing the entire thread - and all the damning facts about the DP involved. I preserved the relevant facts here.

I am quite generous in letting comments through, especially when they express their opposing view with the worst grammar, spelling, logic, and research. 

Many people find their thoughtful, edifying comments featured as separate posts. "Only a few" people comment, claims the papal plagiarist. That is why Ichabod has 18,309 comments posted, averaging close to two for each post.

Almost 10,000 posts have been published.

I have seen a few people start blogging on their own. I am glad to see that, since the writing effort alone helps clarify issues. I learn by writing because I have to research each item. The apostates make sure I have everything substantiated - but they still howl, gibber, and rave.