Saturday, May 1, 2010

Kudu Don's Book


Just give a rifle so I can shoot back.



WELS church lady has left a new comment on your post "Gurgle and Kudu Don Patterson Go Multi-Site: Anoth...":

Hi Pastor GJ! I have to get your mind on something else. Now let me see...I know.....Christmas. Any gift ideas? I found just the thing: "The New" Bible Discovery series from NPH.(see inside cover of May Forward In Christ A Lutheran Voice) For under fifteen dollars($13.50)I could send GJ Bible Basics: Finding Tools to Read and Interpret Scripture by Donald W. Patterson. Here is a brief description: "Are you afraid of the Bible? Or so you shy away from reading the Bible because it seems irrelevant or weird? Maybe you never learned how to read it. With this proper introduction, you'll have a renewed understanding of the most wonderful book on earth. Find help in understanding Scripture, and enjoy what it has to offer. 96 pages."

For that price I could send you two copies.(you can hardly wait)

In Christ,
from WELS church lady

***

GJ - That will really help, but I can get it free as a review copy. I am glad NPH has the time and money to publish the heresiarch.

Here are the inspired words of your District VP:

kududon@gmail.com [Yes, he calls himself Kudu Don.]

Subject: You are a fool.

12-10-2008

Hey, Greg,

I am not a part of Church and Change Leadership. I went to one conference a few years ago and had my own reservations. Also, Robert Timmerman does not serve as a church council pres at our church. You are lying on your blog.

Don

Call me sceptical, but Kudu Don went to the last Church and Change conference, in 2009, about a year after saying he was not part of the leadership. Should we believe him or our lying eyes?

Mrs. Ichabod said, when she heard the email read out loud, "I guess he made his own reservations again. He had them before."

He not only went to the Emerging Church pan-denominational Schwaermer-fest called Exponential - he organized a group of WELS workers to go together.

He and DP Glaeske are in charge of doctrinal discipline in Central South, WELS. Yet, he and Gurgle are taking the lead in promoting Emerging Church New Age philosophies.

Patterson and Glaeske have supported Rock N Roll Lutheran Church in Round Rock with great tenacity, and so has the Conference of Pussycats. But now Kudu Don is starting a Emerging Church worship site in Round Rock and moving his portable school there.

Church and Change and the WELS leaders waste prodigious amounts of time and money on duplicated, thoughtless, anti-Lutheran projects. It is bad enough that they hate Lutheran doctrine, but do they have to spread their hatred without anyone saying no?