Thursday, May 17, 2012

I Know People Are Enjoying the Lutheran Resources,
Linked in the Masthead

Agricola donated his Antinomianism to WELS and the LCMS.
The slow-witted do not understand posting Lutheran resources in one place, because they would rather  read the Methodist Groeschel or the gay activist Andy Stanley.

In time the entire Book of Concord will be posted. Tonight I have to teach three courses in graduate school and one undergraduate class. Otherwise I would probably have the Smalcald Articles done.

I have not found a link where Luther's Sermons, the Book of Concord, Bente's Introductions, Schmid, and the Error of Missouri can all be found together.

My classmate from Moline, a truck-driver, has already thanked me for Bente and asked for more. She wanted even more resources posted. If it helps a few people, I am happy. If it antagonizes the Fox Valley Enthusiasts...we all know what that means.

Osiander

Musculus helped with the Book of Concord

Luther stayed at the Coburg during the Diet of Augsburg.

These two men are forgotten, except when criticized in the Synodical Conference (tm).
The really cool guys in the SC love Groeschel, Hybels, and Pope Benedict.

---

Brett Meyer has left a new comment on your post "I Know People Are Enjoying the Lutheran Resources,...":

Not sure if you meant one location for all of those works or individually. If Individually - here is the Book of Concord.

http://www.bookofconcord.org

***

GJ - I made my language a little more precise in the second draft, Brett.

If I am writing about the Confessions, I do not want to open up 20 tabs looking for everything. I might want to quote Luther's Sermons, the Augsburg Confession, Schmid, and Bente.

The BoC site has the Book of Concord and Bente, but not Luther's Sermons, The Error of Missouri, and Schmid's Doctrinal Theology. My Bente is more educational.

I am not sure what else will be in my collection, but it will grow.

The lazybones download Groeschel but do not realize that putting things together is an education in itself. Some call it learn by doing. Those who simply plagiarize, like McCain and Glende, get increasingly anxious because they never grow in their knowledge and cannot articulate what they believe - if they believe anything at all.