Saturday, July 12, 2014

Anonymous Anonymously Criticizes Ichabod While Complaining about Going Off-Topic



From Polluted WELS comments:

 Anonymous said...
Hey Brett and other anonymous...

The discussion on UOJ and JBFA has a time and place to be discussed. Could we not make the comments a private little forum board for this? Give each other your e mail addresses and hash it out there. I am sick and tired of watching well-intentioned blogs that seek to freely discuss the flaws of the Wisconsin Synod devolve into spittle matches and grip fests about UOJ (And I detest Jackson's sarcastic pics and blog. That ain't speaking the truth in love and if anything would convince me he is way off, the way he presents his theology, is terrible enough for me to close my ears to him.) Let's just focus on the issue of the post. I'm sure in its due time UOJ and JBFA will have their post here, but for now there are other places to hash that out. Thank you. 

And Brett, I know justification is the doctrine on which the church stands or falls and it MUST be discussed and taught correctly. But by not discussing it here, we aren't ignoring it. We're merely staying on topic. 

Just my two cents. Tired of running to the comments only to see several back to back post of two people arguing about a topic, while important, that has nothing to do with the original post.
***
GJ - With remarkable restraint, I responded:

Blogger Gregory Jackson said...
I didn't know this blog was about me. I thought the topic was "Polluted WELS."
July 11, 2014 at 8:07 PM
 Delete