|Rev. Donald Patterson has delayed his African hunting trip|
to teach students how to use synod funds to support the parish budget
by calling it "missions."
|"We lead the people to and fro,|
in error's maze astounded."
- President Zarling has promised that no one will mention the efficacy of the Word in the Means of Grace.
- SP Mark Schroeder has thanked him for his faithfulness to UOJ, Halle University, and Kokomo.
- Paul Calvin Kelm will reveal how one can mine the truths of What Color Is Your Parachute? to jump from one protected synod job to another, without answering to anyone.
- David Valleskey will deny he studied at Fuller Seminary.
- Frosty Bivens will deny that he studied at Fuller Seminary.
- Lawrence Otto Olson will describe how he earned a drive-by DMin at Fuller and never once saw Valleskey or Bivens there.
- All Scripture readings will be from the New NIV, but Parlow will read from The Message.
|Yay! WELS dodged another discussion abut the putrid New NIV|
by blessing all translations and paraphrases.