The Glory Has Departed


Norma Boeckler, Artist in Residence

Bethany Lutheran Worship on
Ustream


NT Greek Lessons - Thursdays, 7 PM.

Saved worship files and Greek lessons are at the live worship link.

email: greg.jackson.edlp@gmail.com,
which works as gregjacksonedlp@gmail.com too.

Luther's Sermons, Lenker Series
Book of Concord Selections
Bente's Historical Introductions,
and Martin Chemnitz Press Books

Monday, January 26, 2015

Weirdness at Martin Luther College, WELS



They have an MLC Crushes Facebbook page, where individuals leave anonymous messages.



Elijah Ehlert,
Every time I see you my heart skips a beat,
I see you most often when you’re down in the caf to eat.
You have a great sense of style,
And your smile can make anyone smile.
You seem like such a nice guy,
But I can’t seem to talk to you and I don’t know why.
Maybe I will see you in the fitness center in the evening,
It could be our first meeting.


Ben Feddersen,
Your muscles... mmmm.
Love, Maris

Dearest Abby Braun -
But I don't want "good" and I don't want "good enough"
I want "can't sleep, can't breathe without your love"
Front porch and one more kiss, it doesn't make sense to anybody else
Who cares if you're all I think about,
I've searched the world and I know now,
It ain't right if you ain't lost your mind
Yeah, I don't want easy, I want crazy
Are you with me baby? Let's be crazy.
Love,
your secret country lover

Dearest Yaffet,
I'd write your last name but let's be honest, if I can't pronounce it then I probably can't spell it.
I love that you are so exotic and foreign. I'd love to explore new things with you(;
Sincerely,
Dark Chocolate Lover