|Catholic, Lutheran, Protestant - on Amazon and Kindle.|
- Thank you for this book. It has led me and my wife from wilderness to Lutheranism. I knew there was an emptiness about Protestantism, but the Roman Catholic church with its non-biblical accretions was a bridge too far.
GJ - I wrote CLP for Lutherans who marry Roman Catholics, since they seem inexorably drawn together, in order to create mutual understanding without the usual polemics. People demanded that I turn the original adult class for couples into a book. This is now the third, revised edition.
- Is this book available in hard copy?
- Why did you change from NIV to KJV?
- Is there a specific book or books that would help me to study Lutheranism more deeply? My background is evangelical Protestantism.
- The Sermons of Martin Luther.
- The Book of Concord.
- I can send anyone my books at a very low cost. Someone has donated money to send them free.
|I still use the original Lenker 8 volume set |
that I purchases long ago.
CPH turned that into 4 volumes and added 3 volumes of Postils,
as shown above. It took me a few tries to obtain that
as a used set for a friend.
| Thy Strong Word has put a damper on Church Growth and UOJ|
Enthusiasms, but the synods leaders continue in their errors.