Saturday, March 18, 2017

More Book News - The Lost Dutchman's Goldmine Has Been Found.
Luther's Sermons Are Next.
More Luther Books Are Planned

Click this link for the Amazon book list for Gregory L. Jackson.
If you do, an angel will get his SEO wings.
SEO = Search Engine Optimization


Amazon will soon be hosting The Lost Dutchman's Goldmine, the printed version and the Kindle ebook. I have already sent out the first few, but I have not seen the printed version so far.

Yesterday I put two more volumes of Luther's Sermons into Word. I expect to do the final two volumes today. I found a rhythm for getting that done- I could teach copy and paste at Mordor - except I favor Reformation theology over Halle dogma.

I need a couple more volunteers to help edit, if possible. The set has typos from the original Optical Character Reproduction software someone used. There will be format adjustments too.

Believe it or not, Liberalism was first printed that way - scan the manuscript, try to find the scan mistakes. WELS first published Liberalism and the Church Growth fanatics hated it. WELS also accepted Catholic, Lutheran, Protestant, put it on their schedule, and then spat it out. But they promoted it once I had it in print via Otten's printer.

I am definitely doing a book on Luther's Large Catechism after the Sermons are done. Some other volumes are on the list, with Luther's works at the top.