Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Scromiting - Screaming and Vomiting from Heavy Pot Use.
Rare And Mysterious Vomiting Illness Linked To Heavy Marijuana Use | KUNC



Rare And Mysterious Vomiting Illness Linked To Heavy Marijuana Use | KUNC:


"For 17 years, Chalfonte LeNee Queen suffered periodic episodes of violent retching and abdominal pain that would knock her off her feet for days, sometimes leaving her writhing on the floor in pain.

"I've screamed out for death," says Queen, 48, who lives in San Diego. "I've cried out for my mom, who's been dead for 20 years, mentally not realizing she can't come to me.""

 "I need a pottie, not pot!"


'via Blog this'

***

GJ - I wonder why this woman never wondered about her heavy use of marijuana being a cause of her illness. Inhaling smoke, holding it in, and absorbing all those toxins cannot be good for the lungs, digestion, heart, or circulation.

Are we getting all the children off gluten, sugar, and corn syrup - only to calm them down with hash?

There is nothing like having a college student, stoked on energy drinks, shouting that marijuana is perfectly harmless and actually quite beneficial.

My favorite essay of all time was one about legalizing marijuana. Not one sentence made sense, because the young man was high on his supply. I am sure he said to himself, "This is some of my best writing, ever."

And that is why we are collapsing as a nation. The student foretold it, a prophet unawares.