Thursday, August 2, 2018

Most Read Articles Last 30 Days - New Ones: Minnesota Mainline Decline, LCMS Mythology, Luther's Sermon on the Christian Life. Thousands Viewed Two WELS UOJ Discussions on FB

 Why retire?

8774
1908
1498
1091
1089
553
435
414
351
349

***
GJ

 Note the irony - LutherQueasy made fun of me publishing Luther's sermons for each week. Just one Luther Sermon, two weeks ago, was viewed 553 times already. Have they objected to their brother pastors copying Groeschel sermons verbatim? If so, I missed that.

Defeat the HIV Translation - from 2011 - received over 400 views. Today I got my WELS NIV Catechism in the mail. I recall Mark Schroeder's friend describing how much the mirthless SP hated the New NIV - yes, the one he blessed with all the others at the WELS convention.



Mercenary Mark was afraid he would lose his plush job if he objected too loudly to the NIV.

Nevertheless when the Son of Man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? Luke 18:8b KJV