Monday, February 24, 2020

Bethany Lutheran Mission in the Philippines Need Welders To Finish the Structure

 I created this enormous neon sign - in Photofunia,
but I cannot Photoshop a roof, windows, and doors.

Our mission has its materials at the site, but they need welders to put together the structural elements for the roof, windows, and doors.

Here is Pastor Palangyos blog post about it.

They have some in the building fund but need another $1,800 to pay the workers.

It reminds me of Bethany in New Ulm. The carpenter had me drilling into a steel beam. That was like converting Mt. Everest to gravel. No chance. A welding shop came in and did the work in a few minutes.

We used a combination of skilled workers and volunteers. My spiritual gifts were sweeping up debris and bringing in supplies.

This is a double medical day, so I will write more later.