Saturday, December 26, 2020

Some Milestones Ahead


In a classic pincer movement, the universities and a reader have force my surrender to video production and editing. A video bio is required or expected at two schools, which finished my resistance to the idea. One reader has been working on me since the Luther Sermons were being done, one per month. He is giving me advice on getting started.

I am also looking into a group discussion blog on literature. Moodle is one option. Feel free to offer others. I hope to get that going in January. greg.jackson.edlp@gmail.com

I am finishing the Walther book, then doing a graphics only book on Creation flowers. I enjoy producing photo calendars so I will do two of those. My first photo calendar software kept asking for more photos. That produced a photo calendar with white spots for each photograph. The family was so impressed, they took a photo and sent it to me. I got my money back and tried another vendor. That calendar was good for laughs, nothing else.

The next book after Walther is one on the New Testament Greek text - how it has been mutilated, and translations - how truly awful they are.

I am not KJV Only, but a KJV Best club member (no fees). There is a difference, similar to hymnals. I would be glad to use another Lutheran hymnal than The Lutheran Hymnal, but they keep getting worse. WELS is adding 25 Calvinist for-profit hymns to their latest debacle. WELS and Missouri are finally owning up to their secret love - Enthusiasm.