Thursday, December 31, 2020

The Full Color Understanding Luther's Galatians Is Posted on Amazon

 

Understanding Luther's Galatians - Retail, Full Color print edition, on Amazon

I posted this so you could click on the link and make the book show up more easily on search engines. The Amazon retail price ($28) is double the Lulu author's price ($14). If you have not received your copy yet, send me an email.

I give them away to friends because I do the same for hostile reviewers. Will Phil Hale review Galatians? He has two free copies.

Logia (funded by the frozen ladies' man) would not accept a paid ad from me ($100!) - for Thy Strong Word - now that is hostile. They did not answer the phone or return the phone call.


Kindle will not sell this, so I am making it available as a free PDF.