Saturday, February 17, 2024

Our Zoom Program Works with Sound and Music Now.

 


Hello Everyone.

Thanks to Glen, I found a good way to play the hymns, using Share. So far, I need to switch between music and speaking, but it means both work in that set up. I will be doing more research and practicing too. Zach was a big help in practicing. 

That is how I felt until Glen showed me how to use Share on Zoom. Alec listened in and watched while I used speaking and music, separately.



Note - I will link Zoom near the top of the Ichabod page - Zoom Link Here. Click on that and it will open up Zoom. I will also send it around, plus the separate Word file with the whole service.

Best Buy did not honor its live, personal visit today. Their remote "serving" from India is a farce. 

Thank you for your patience. Music is a big issue with Zoom.

In Christ,

Pastor Jackson