Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kovaciny Denies Story - Holy Cow!



Hay! I need more hay.


Prof. Roger Kovaciny has left a new comment on your post "Hope for the Lazy":

I deny that I furnished the "cow" quotation attributed to me. Everyone who knows me knows that I am very victorian and reserved about earthy subjects and do not talk like that. At most I might have said "increase the suction in the milking machine." Kindly note the correction. You may have me confused with someone else.

P.S. I don't bother reading your blog, but do google my name from time to time.

Roger Kovaciny


***

GJ - There it is folks, an official denial. There are a lot of people--who never read this blog--who are writing about what they read on Ichabod.

---

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Kovaciny Denies Story - Holy Cow!":

It shouldn't surprise anyone you misquoted Kovaciny. You do it all the time to people: you misquote and ascribe things to individuals that are simply not true. I kind of wish someone would do it to you for once. I'm sure there is a treasure trove of dirt out there somewhere on you.

***

GJ - I think his memory is hazy, very hazy. I was there when he said it. Kovo insisted that I had two doctorates, one in agriculture. He kept insisting that it was true. I finally said, "If I had earned a doctorate in agriculture, wouldn't I remember it?" There's the dirt you want Mouse - no ag degree.

I enjoy posting some of the nasty material I get each day, just to show how some people think.