Monday, April 20, 2009

Breaking News - Something Original on a Chicanery Websty



Everyone is waiting for the removal of the blashemous images of Christ on Tim's blog. Nothing has happened so far. He is too busy.


Tim Niedfeldt has left a new comment on your post "Mug Shots of the Junior Church and Chicaneries":

Greg,

I'm so glad your research continues to be so thorough. It speaks volumes about the validity of your accusations.

There is not one unoriginal, outsourced or borrowed graphic on the Victory of the Lamb website. All graphics are done by a single graphic artist who contributess all the graphics of the Victory website freely (With the one exception being the Showtime graphic on the front page. I created that one...I'm sure you can tell the difference in quality and originality)

Perhaps if you asked first I could have told you before you make false accusations. You do know that I created, maintain and host the Victory site, correct? Please address any further questions you might like to ask directly to me if you wanted to be factual about anything.

I'm sure you'll extend an apology for the misclassification of her work as being "copied". As she is an artist with high integrity, she only uses graphics she has photographed herself, created herself, is freely available or purchased the rights to use.

However if other churches would like to use them, I can discuss this with my graphic artist and we'd most likely welcome their use elsewhere. I would not presume to speak for her and perhaps a fee would be warranted for modifications or additional variations but certainly in the Lord's work who wouldn't share a graphic for the betterment of the Kingdom. Oh that's right, copyright trumps the spreading the Word in your world.

Tim "Felt Needs"

***

GJ - I have seen this approach many times over from Lutheran apostates. They screech about something minor while ignoring false doctrine and blasphemy. I have identified many WELS Chicanery sites where the sermon titles and graphics, even the entire sermon, is copied from some big but goofy church.

Bible Babes and coveting a movie theatre - that says it all.

---

Tim Niedfeldt has left a new comment on your post "Breaking News - Something Original on a Chicanery ...":

Greg,

I think you overrate your importance here. This "approach" is nothing more than it is. I only draw offense that you would call my/our graphics unoriginal

Again if you had done your research you would have found that the most recent theme was used by a number of churches throughout the synod for April. However we made our own graphics for it. It was better than the toddler picking a daisy in the meadow as I saw being used elsewhere. Talk about schwaermer...blehh. Oops.. that was at a nice traditional church that was using that one.

I fail to see the relevance of what other churches do compared to Victory's situation. I'm glad you can find sermon series on the web. However, our pastor writes his own sermons and picks our own music whether its a shared theme used by other churches in his circuit study group, national study group or his own sermon series. If you'd like I'll send you a worhip planning document the next one I get so you can see what we start with and what we end up with. I'll tell you now the upcoming VICTORY series is all ours. Keep coming back to check up on those graphics. Maybe some other churches want to borrow the sermon series...feel free.

Your characterizations about Bible Babes or renting a Theater for worship services are irrelevent. You have no firsthand knowledge or probably even secondhand knowledge about these groups and actions. There are only two pieces of real estate in this part of Franklin that can hold a group this size. We're in one of them now but close to capacity and we're moving to the other in two weeks. The theater is definitely a better place than our current "beer hall". I'd think you'd have had a bigger problem with a church that rents a facility that has a full bar, dart boards, and an actual disco ball than one that moves into a facility that is acoustically sound, pleasant to sit in, has clean bathrooms, and does not smell like last night's drunken wedding reception.

If you want the truth we have been trying to arrange getting into that theater for over 2 years...far before Ski even left St. Marcus. Perhaps he got the idea from Victory all along? Perhaps you can weave some grand conspiracy in how Pastor Ben gave Ski the idea to try for a theater in Appleton and got him a call to Appleton just so Pastor Ben could preach his sermon themes at St. Marcus in Ski's place as he has been doing the last 6 months. I can't wait to see how the story develops.

Arguing on Ichabod for the truth is like encouraging democrats to refrain from spending. Why would anyone talk about false doctrine or blasphemy here. As if this were some high brow theological discussion site. This blog is nothing but false doctrine and blasphemy anyway but its your right to spew it so ..spew away. I would be disappointed if any clergy wasted time here out of their duties to be here challenging you. That is not their calling. If I see a grossly mistated fact I am happy to comment. Otherwise the rest of the stuff here is not worth commenting on no matter what you call it.

By the way, who is "everyone" who's waiting for those images to be removed? Have I missed some overwhelming outcry? I admit I was in Florida for a week and I haven't been paying attention for awhile. Brett Meyer is the only one to visit to say a word. For all I know he may be the only one to visit. Brett is "everybody" now? Is there anything you can't generalize about?

I'll make you a deal, you remove all the blasphemy from your blog and I'll remove the blasphemy from mine.

Tim "Felt Needs"