Thursday, October 8, 2009

Devilish Details


Anonymous
Megatron database has need of slight adjusting... Satan never ever gets put to "Right". The study of God's Word puts him to "Flight".

***

GJ - I kelmed the error directly from the bookofconcord.org website:

"102] And even though no other interest or necessity impel us, yet this ought to urge every one thereunto, because thereby the devil is put to Right and driven away, and, besides, this commandment is fulfilled, and [this exercise in the Word] is more pleasing to God than any work of hypocrisy, however brilliant."

Megatron has been slandered, with secondary violation of Matthew 18! I checked my database and it is correct on this quotation. It is easier to kelm from the website. I admit to parlowing, too. I do not always give credit to that website. I am glad to do it now, to point the finger.