Saturday, December 5, 2009

Climate Changers Act Just Like Church and Changers



Have you ever kissed a frog? asked Jim Aderman


Yes I have, said FIC contributing editor Jim Aderman.

Here is the link for the story below:

This is a handout photo of Toronto blogger Steve McIntyre.
 

This is a handout photo of Toronto blogger Steve McIntyre.

Photograph by: Canwest News Service, Canwest News Service

Steve McIntyre, 62, is a Toronto retiree. He plays squash, dabbles with numbers and insists he never set out to stir up any trouble.

So why does his name appear again and again - in the most unflattering ways - in hundreds of e-mails written by the world's most influential climate change scientists, that were mysteriously taken from a computer in Britain last month and published on the Internet?

In these private messages, McIntyre is called everything from a "bozo" and a "moron" to a "playground bully."

"In my opinion," said one e-mail written by Benjamin Santer, a senior climatologist with the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in California, "Stephen McIntyre is the self-appointed Joe McCarthy of climate science."

Tree-ring Fraud Detailed Here

***

GJ - I have spared the readers most of the comments from anonymous changers, who are clearly WELS members and pastors. The name-calling above is quite mild and restrained compared to the language of the Chicaneries.

Deceitfulness does not like to be uncovered, so the climate changer frauds act just like the Church and Changers. They insist on getting of anyone in their way, so they pile more lies on top of their deceit.

For example, David Valleskey appeared to say something good about me in his odious "Figs From Thistles" essay published in the Quarterly. But he told a WELS pastor that he wrote that essay "against that legalist in Ohio." He did not call me a legalist in his essay, nor did he say anything against my hundreds of published articles. But his buddy DP Marcus Nitz soon jumped on my case like a hobo on a hotdog.

I could give many more examples of this behavior, with even worse cases in the notorious CLC (sic).

The key to the Climategate scandal (also called Climaquiddick) is not due to hacking the computer files. The evidence points to someone carefully sifting through the data and emails and leaking them. Someone on the inside probably grew tired of the scientific fraud, deceit, and slander.

The Chicanery problem is - they do not know who the leakers are. Various people send me information all the time. At first I had to do all my own legwork (so to speak) going through blogs, websites, and Google searches. Later, people began sending me links to look at. More recently, boatloads of material starting coming my way, high quality intell, from here and there. Now it is difficult to keep up with the information sent.

The Chicaneries can continue to call me names. I hope the student newspapers complain again about Ichabod. Traffic doubles when they get their lavender hose in a bunch.

The Shrinkers did not want me in a synod, so I am independent. They did not want Christian News publishing the truth, so I have a bigger audience now. Plenty of younger Lutherans are active in fighting the false doctrine of the WELS-LCMS apostates.

According to Christ, apostasy will come close to prevailing. "When the Son of Man returns, will He find faith?"

Who has declared war against faith itself - the UOJ Stormtroopers of Church Growth!



He must not publish in CN again!