Friday, June 18, 2010

Thy Strong Word - News


My cool Photoshop is based on an idea kelmed from Bruce Church.


The next Lulu project is Thy Strong Word, which is out of print and still in demand.

Cries have gone up to provide it in print, since reading 650 pages online is a bit tedious.

Are we going backwards here? See the previous post. Not at all. Getting TSW into Lulu will mean free PDF downloads for anyone who wants them. They can also print a version, too.

There will be a bit of editing for typos, but it will be the same book, except the Greek and Hebrew passages will be cut out to make it more useful for the laity. Those who object may look for the book on the used market, where it appears.

I have some books to get into Lulu right now. I expect to do that soon.

Online teaching is going well for now. I have seen two major cutbacks in the last few years, so I am not counting on that. As we all know, there is far less security in a country where idiots rule. I am not just talking about the Syn Conference leaders.