Thursday, December 16, 2010

WELS Layman - 29a - Known Only as a Hexadecimal Number






I think one could say, beginning with the NIV and Kuske`s blue catechism,  back in the early 80`s -  that was the final blow to justification by faith in WELS. 

I do not think the lay folk at the time realized what had happened. I still thought OR BELIEVED AND STILL DO in justification by FAITH. We now have over 30 years of this stuff being shoved down out throats either though bible classes or in the pulpits.


Look at what these two books(NIV, Kuske cat..) have sown. WELS has gone from over 420,000 members to less than 390,000 and continues to bleed members. I have not even mentioned CW or all the contemptary and or blended services that supposedly are going to bring the unchurched banging down the doors to join WELS if you will.

Please post this on Ichabod. I would like to read what folks send you about the above.

29a