Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Joe Krohn Responds Again to the Nameless Cowards of Fox Valley

Their Daddy Warbucks give them courage.



"Why dost thou disquiet me and bring me up?"

If I didn't know better, I would say Quiet WELSian is a member of Holy Word. You seem to have the same issues that Matt Wordell had.

I didn't misinterpret WELS position on UOJ. I refuted it. Nowhere does it say in the Bible that before we do anything we are forgiven. Which includes being born (as Holy Word and WELS teaches officially) or hearing the Word of God. I used solid scripture to back my position and they used Schaller, Buchholz and WELS 'This We Believe".

I keep getting accused of listening to Jackson and Meyer. I probably don't have half the brain that you do. I'm sorry.

But what of the Intrepid Lutherans? Rydecki and Spencer et al; they must be misinterpreting too, huh? Oh oh... :)

Joe

PS...You should really take your masks off. You make WELS look even more cultish even though I try to give you the benefit of the doubt.