The recent hissy-fits from Appleton-Fox Valley WELS are revealing. They are signs of frustration, coming from the emotionally immature and the doctrinally bankrupt.
Some signs are:
- They engage in personal attacks, by name, against people whose sin is posting in a friendly way on this blog.
- They imagine that insults directed at an entire state make them more sophisticated, as if their culture of beer and floozies can be made more urbane by comparison.
- These Church and Changers give away their real character - not their interest in the Gospel, but a passion to tear down anyone who seems to be a threat to their empire.
- Their New NIV has become their tarbaby. They have to promote it, because the corrupt, porno-mytho translation supports their false doctrine. However, most people are aware of the laughable quality of the NIV business. Do not mention billionaire Murdoch - mind you. They will force it upon WELS, but that will finish off their publishing business.
- Their SP only appears in Christian News - front page! - to denounce the truth on this blog, making him the first Lutheran primate to defend a homosexual video, with the odd defense that his MLC boys were mocking gaity.
- Their precious UOJ is falling apart, due to historical research done by their own people. Oh yes - sad news for the Changers. The two key discoveries about their precious UOJ have come from within: Knapp and Huber. I wish I could name my helpers, but no one wants to deal with the savage bullies led by John Lawrenz, Steve Witte, John Parlow, Wayne Mueller, Paul Calvin Kelm, David Valleskey, Frosty Bivens, Larry Olson, James Huebner, and many others.
- They are backing away from the normal language of UOJ - everyone saved and forgiven without faith. They hint at it but avoid their favorite terms, doubtless because too many people now realize it is doctrinal fraud and anti-Christian teaching.
- Don Patterson and Tim Glende have become friends on Facebook and shown their common cause by excommunicating people who questioned matters and asked for meetings. They ducked meetings, trashed the members, and kicked them out. Oh the love of Jesus burns bright in the Changers' hearts.