The Glory Has Departed


Norma Boeckler, Artist-in-Residence

The Lutheran Library Publishing Ministry

Bethany Lutheran Worship on
Ustream - Sunday, 10 AM Central.


Advent Services - 7 PM Central Time in December.

Saved worship files and Greek lessons are at the live worship link.

email: greg.jackson.edlp@gmail.com,
which works as gregjacksonedlp@gmail.com too.

Luther's Sermons, Lenker Series
Book of Concord Selections
Martin Chemnitz Press Books

Norma A. Boeckler Author's Page

Pastor Gregory L. Jackson's Author's Page

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Required Reading for Intrepid Lutherans and Cyber-Brethren:
QUAERITUR: Are priests required to wear clerical dress at all times? | Fr. Z's Blog – What Does The Prayer Really Say?

"Have you given all that money your reported on your tax return?
If not, you soon will, my child."

QUAERITUR: Are priests required to wear clerical dress at all times? | Fr. Z's Blog – What Does The Prayer Really Say?:

Are preist (double-sic)  required to wear them at all times?

I'm sure you’ve been asked this before. I’m a new reader I cant find the answer on your blog. I’ve tried for two months. Can you answer or refer me to it? Thank you. P.S I really like your site.

'via Blog this'

---

hn160 has left a new comment on your post "Required Reading for Intrepid Lutherans and Cyber-...":

I believe that pastors should look like a pastor when they are on official business or in his office. He should not look like one of the boys. It is said that familiarity breeds contempo.