Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Intrepids Remind Me of Hillary Joke

5. Where is Doug Lindee?

THURSDAY, JUNE 20, 2013


***

GJ - I am trying to be gracious, but tomorrow was a long time ago.

Here is the Hillary joke. She came to an elementary school classroom and answered questions.

Billy said, "I have several:
1. What happened with the cattle futures?
2. Why did you skate with the land swindle?
3. What did you do to Vince Foster?"

Hillary said, "That was nice, Billy. I think I heard the recess bell ring."

After the recess, she continued the question and answer session. Johnny stood up,

"I have five questions:
1. What happened with the cattle futures?
2. Why did you skate with the land swindle?
3. What did you do to Vince Foster?
4. How did you hear the recess bell 10 minutes early?
5. Where is Billy?"