Wednesday, May 28, 2014

WELS GLBTQ and Allies



Hey Greg,
How come I didn’t hear about this on Ichabod?
Found it when I went to Zak’s FB page.

Bizarre! 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/WELS.GLBTQA/

There’s not much on Zak’s page – not that I saw, anyway.
But you should be able to go the WELS GLBTQ&A page as it is “open.”
Some of the last names among the members are quite interesting.

Weird! 



***

GJ - I try not to keep up with these groups. Enough comes over the transom already, without looking for it. Your email is a good example.

Nothing was done about the mattress room incident at Mequon. Nothing was done about Party in the MLC- except to reward all the participating plagiarists.

The train has left the station. Your pal Mark Schroeder makes Obama look strong and decisive.

There are not any hills left to die on - in WELS, LCMS, or the Little Sect on the Prairie. I am just writing the obituaries.