Wednesday, July 16, 2014

SP Schroeder Endorsed what DPs Engelbrecht and Patterson Did -
So Your Whole Synod Stinks from the Top Down

WELS Sexpert Ski has had four calls in four districts,
so that shows overall WELS approval,
whether he is in court in Milwaukee
or suing his secretary's husband in Appleton's court.


Polluted WELS Blog Comments
1 – 2 of 2
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I am a WELS member. I've heard about the things that have been going on in the Northern Wisconsin district, and I know things are pretty bad up there. But I just don't like how people use the examples from that district to talk about the WELS as a whole. None of the WELS churches that I've attended had anything like that going on there. Maybe I'm being oversensitive about all these things, but I just don't like all the WELS bashing that happens on blogs like this. I'm all for a discussion about what can be done to help things along, but I don't like when people come on blogs like this just to sling mud. I bet I'm probably going to get chewed out for this comment, but I don't care. And I know this comment will probably show up on Greg Jackson's blog, and I don't care about that either.
July 15, 2014 at 9:42 PM
Blogger Matthias Flach said...
But Anonymous, what happens in one district affects the entire synod. If we are part of the synod, then we are in fellowship with those who are doing these things. If we give money to the synod, then we are funding these things.

My intent is not to bash the WELS, but to bash those who dare to pollute the WELS, and, by extension, to pollute us.
July 16, 2014 at 8:06 AM
---