Wednesday, December 10, 2014

WELS Michigan Lutheran Seminary Cheerleaders.
Instead of Bearing the Cross, They Are Cross-Dressing



The thought of these Lutheran pervs living 18 miles away from me is almost more than my mind cares to bear!

Don't students reflect their teachers? Apparently WELS doesn't seem to care as it becomes part and parcel of the decadent culture!

Not too long ago I drove by the Bay City WELS church we had attended. The church sign was anything but evangelistic. It was worded with the Scripture (to believers): "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

It is no wonder that many in WELS are out of touch with spiritual reality.

Thanks (but no thanks) for the ugly pic reminder!

 with Austin HeadLando Savon CalrissianTodd BrassowJesse Benjamin LindloffEvan LehrDebi HaJared PutzBen KriegerWesley Steven Towne and Luke Morrell.