The Hymn #12 This Day 4:80
The Introit p. 16
The Gloria Patri
The Kyrie p. 17
The Gloria in Excelsis
The Salutation and Collect p. 19
The Epistle and Gradual
Praise be to Thee, O Christ!
The Nicene Creed p. 22
The Sermon Hymn #40 The God of Abram Praise 4:94
The Sanctus p. 26
The Lord's Prayer p. 27
The Words of Institution
The Agnus Dei p. 28
The Nunc Dimittis p. 29
The Benediction p. 31
The Hymn #410 Jesus Lead Thou On 4:27
- John 6:48 I am that bread of life. KJV
- John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. KJV
- John 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. KJV
- John 10:11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. KJV
- John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: KJV
- John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. KJV
- John 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. KJV
- Faith can vary. A child has perfect faith - but is unable to explain the non-reciprocity of the Two Natures. (Relax kids - I almost always turn it around. Simply put, the divine nature is not limited by the human nature of Christ. Thus a wall does not keep Him from being in a locked room.)
- A professor may explain the non-reciprocity of the two natures and not have faith. It is not book knowledge but trust in the Promises.
- Everyone has doubts at times, as Luther expressed about the Real Presence, and yet we are not condemned for having doubts but directed to the Word.
- We cannot be perfect in all respects, yet we still receive perfect forgiveness.