The Glory Has Departed


Norma Boeckler, Artist-in-Residence

The Lutheran Library Publishing Ministry

Bethany Lutheran Worship on
Ustream - Sunday, 10 AM Central.


Advent Services - 7 PM Central Time in December.

Saved worship files and Greek lessons are at the live worship link.

email: greg.jackson.edlp@gmail.com,
which works as gregjacksonedlp@gmail.com too.

Luther's Sermons, Lenker Series
Book of Concord Selections
Martin Chemnitz Press Books

Norma A. Boeckler Author's Page

Pastor Gregory L. Jackson's Author's Page

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Peter Moeller, PhD - On The Faith of Jesus: Against the Faithless Lutherans


Pastor Jackson,  I cannot begin to tell you how thankful I am to get your newest book.  Read it in but two sessions!  This is very well done and (sadly) timely.  I wish people saw the terrible logical pitfalls of teaching the UOJ, the outcomes (church growth, etc).  yet we always seem to shoot ourselves in the foot. 

Wish I had your gift with words in putting this together.  Jane and I think of you often and wish we could meet again.  I was greatly touched by the dedication to Pastor Harley.  His wife passed away only a couple of years ago so that chapter in my book is closed.  Yet he was such a great theologian - and even better a great teacher.  

I wish  you and your church the very best in Christ.

Peter Moeller, PhD