Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Peter Moeller, PhD - On The Faith of Jesus: Against the Faithless Lutherans


Pastor Jackson,  I cannot begin to tell you how thankful I am to get your newest book.  Read it in but two sessions!  This is very well done and (sadly) timely.  I wish people saw the terrible logical pitfalls of teaching the UOJ, the outcomes (church growth, etc).  yet we always seem to shoot ourselves in the foot. 

Wish I had your gift with words in putting this together.  Jane and I think of you often and wish we could meet again.  I was greatly touched by the dedication to Pastor Harley.  His wife passed away only a couple of years ago so that chapter in my book is closed.  Yet he was such a great theologian - and even better a great teacher.  

I wish  you and your church the very best in Christ.

Peter Moeller, PhD