|The Faith of Jesus: Against the Faithless Lutherans|
can be found on Amazon as a printed and Kindle e-book.
From a Reader in the West
UOJ is refuted, its adherents being unable to make a single coherent argument, though they do seem to have a knack for fallacy. I note that because I believe in giving credit where it is due.
The Faith of Jesus - Passages - KJV and Greek
- The Scriptures
- Melanchthon, Chemnitz and The Book of Concord
- Gerhard, Calov and the Post-Concord Era of Lutheran Orthdoxy
- The Gausewitz Catechism
- The Old German LCMS Catechism
- The Current CPH KJV Catechism.
- The former Calvinist Huber, who was repudiated by the Lutherans and sent packing
- Halle Pietietists
- Knapp, the doctrinal professor at Halle University
- Woods, the Calvinist who translated Knapp
- Rambach, a Pietist from Halle
- Bishop Martin Stephan, STD
- CFW Walther
- Norwegian Pietists
- Francis Pieper and the other Walther disciples
- Today's WELS-LCMS-ELS and the laughable Emmaus Conference in 2015
- ELCA and the previous ALC-LCA-AELC manifestations
- All modern theologians of various denominations, especially mainline Protestants of the National Council of Churches
|The next Emmaus in 2017 will be a hoot -|