Friday, October 20, 2017

Little Ichabod at the National Puppet Technology Conference, 2017

 One small step for a man,
one giant leap for dev-ops.
 My first and best Greek student also learned Hebrew and Latin from me. Nowadays I am teaching the Gospel of John in Greek via Usetream.



The Puppet management system for large corporations asked Martin to speak about his work at Walmart. His work is well known among the largest corporations in America, and he shares the podium with computer technology leaders from such companies as Twitter, Fannie Mae, Staples, and many large banks.

 We persuaded Mrs. Ichabod to get an Atari for educational purposes. Martin talked me into taking computer science classes in Phoenix, which led to tent-making in higher education. I gave him my Cisco Internet technology books, which helped him shift into that area of engineering.