Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Publishing Projects

 Norma A. Boeckler

I am finishing up some details on Luther's Sermons. Two volumes need to be set free.

 Norma A. Boeckler


I am waiting for HAL to respond, so I started on the next two projects:

  1. The Gospel of Faith: St. John’s Gospel Explained in English and Greek;
  2. An Ichabod Lutheran Lexicon.

The first book will have the KJV text and the Stephanus Greek text, with English explanations. I started the introduction and first chapter tonight. The title needs some help. I often think about the title for months. The subtitle might be better as St. John's Gospel Explained in English, Using the Greek Text. Opinions and suggestions are welcome.



The lexicon will build on the Icha-slang efforts of early blogging, but most of it will be short discussions about correct Lutheran terminology.