|"Promote selective diversity - it worked for me.|
I was unqualified and unsuited to be the Presiding Bishop."
Quotas have slowly and destructively worked their way through our various institutions. Those who benefit from quotas expand the demands until the final target is 0% for the other side, however it is defined. Quotas began openly as "reverse discrimination" in the Nixon era. But now they are promoted as
- Making sure we have the most talented people.
The way to address wrongs in the past would have been to emphasize hiring and promotion based on merit, but that is unlikely to happen in the near future.
|"We can fire a former assistant dean of diversity,|
if her resume reveals a flaw in the agenda from years ago."
|Higher Things, LCMS, loud and proud for UOJ.|
Useful idiots are always welcome.
Among the Lutherans - ELCA-WELS-LCMS-ELS-CLC
The quota system is obvious from the results:
- World and American mission people must be trained at Fuller Seminary or parallel beehives promoting the same garbage.
- UOJ must be taught and defended at all times.
- Women teaching men and usurping authority over men are good and healthy for the synod.
- Debating these ideologies is not allowed, because that suggests there is another side to the issue.
- To keep the synod brands alive, some carping about the other groups is permitted, but only as a sham. They all work toward the same goals via abortion-loving Thrivent.
- Working with Rome and the Babtists is good.
- Incompetents and degenerates are rewarded and protected, but the faithful are punished and shunned.
|Otten promotes UOJ and Church Growth while hiding the criminal past of various Lutheran officials and clergy.|
The masthead should read Spiked News.
Effluent of These Successful Endeavors:
- Christian News
- Steadfast Lutherans (sic)
- Intrepid Lutherans (sic)
- Higher Things
- LutherQuest (sic)
- Synodical magazines
- Emmaus Conference, where people are blinded.
- Teigen Lectures, named after the Lutheran slandered with impunity by his own, The Little Sect on the Prairie.
- The overpriced colleges and seminaries, failing as fast as Holy Mother Synod.
| "We used to be tokens. Now we are bosses. Try and stop us now."|
In the synod, the mighty synod, the quotas sleep tonight.
In the synod, the quiet synod, the quotas sleep tonight.
A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh.