Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Page Views for the Last Seven Days

 WELS church - count the attendance!



WELS Discussions are so pure that I was asked to drop from the list lest certain notables be offended by seeing my name on the list.

That was funny, because I had no reason to comment. They have a Ft. Whiner to keep the trivia trivial on Facebook.

And lo! Everyone seems to be looking at one post this week. Better not click on that link. Knowing the past is a tacit refusal to believe the current cover stories.


With so much Church Growth genius on display at Martin Luther College each year - a list they keep Top Secret  for Fuller Enrollment Evangelism Day - why is WELS shrinking and Ichabod growing?

"We ran out of Germans! So I was watching a Broadway show on TV (huge screen, really huge), and they sang Send in the Clowns. That was it! brethren and sistern. I knew we needed clowns."