The Introit p. 16
The Gloria Patri
The Kyrie p. 17
The Gloria in Excelsis
The Salutation and Collect p. 19
The Epistle and Gradual
The Sanctus p. 26
The Lord's Prayer p. 27
The Words of Institution
The Agnus Dei p. 28
The Nunc Dimittis p. 29
The Benediction p. 31
Hymn #657 Beautiful Savior
- Pastor and Mrs. Jim Shrader.
- Randy Anderson's leg (Andrea's father).
- Pastor K and Doc Lito Cruz - dealing with diabetes.
- Those looking for work and a better income.
- Our media ministries - Alec Satin, Norma Boeckler, Travis and Lauren Cartee, Pastor Jordan Palangyos.
- Understanding Pilgrim's Progress, Wednesdays, 7 PM..
- BethanyPhilippine Mission has enough to order materials and start on the permanent roof. Some additional items after are - steel doors, windows, seating. Prayers for Glen Kotten.
|Norma A. Boeckler|
- It began the public ministry of Jesus.
- All the disciples were there.
- Mary was present and confessed her faith in Him.
- The details argued against a trick or hoax.
- Jesus did not touch anything to accomplish this.
- The disciples all saw the power of Jesus' Word.
On this account marriage is a state that cultivates and exercises faith in God and love to our neighbor by means of manifold cares, labors, unpleasantnesses, crosses and all kinds of adversities, that are to follow everything that is God’s Word and work. All this the chaste whoremongers, saintly effeminates and Sodomites nicely escape, serving God outside of God’s ordinance by doings of their own.
5. For this is what Christ also indicates by his readiness to supply any want arising in marriage, bestowing wine where it is needed, and making it of water; as though he would say: Must you drink water, that is, suffer affliction outwardly, and is this distasteful? Very well, I will sweeten it for you and change the water into wine, so that your affliction will be your joy and delight.